The firm wishes to offer its services to you in the following capacities:
- Real Estate Litigation: landlord and tenant, administrative law, foreclosure, bankruptcy, tax certiorari and other New York State and Federal litigation matters;
- Real Estate Transactions: financing, leasing, acquisitions and sales, workouts, single family, condo, co-op, commercial and multifamily properties;
- Real Estate Counsel: advice on laws and regulations, landlord’s and tenant’s rights, HPD, DHCR and Housing Court matters;
- General Legal Practice: collections, contract matters, personal injury, business matters;
- Business and Corporate Law: Legal matters including formation of business entities, leases and licenses;
- Landlord Liability Claims: we have an interest in accepting lead paint, black mold, inadequate security claims, and other similar landlord liability cases.
- Lofts: Assisting landlords and tenants in connection with all loft law issues including coverage by the New York City Loft Law, landlord-tenant litigation, buy-out negotiations, legalization of interim multiple dwellings and similar issues.
- Loan Modifications: Assisting borrowers, homeowners and investors in arranging for modification of unaffordable and unreasonable loan terms.
For more information on our firm’s real estate practice areas, please click the links above or contact us.